Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury 01:41 - Dec 31 with 2174 viewsdannywiseman123

Today we yet again got another win it's incredible. We looked shaky at the end but we managed to get the win and carry on this incredible journey! At the end of the match I was invited to go up and meet the players again and I got to meet my favourite player yet again JOE BUUNEY!

I want to thank Joe for helping me out and getting involved in the channel! The video is linked below and it holds one of the best memories I will ever have!
Link:
BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 15:06 - Dec 31 with 1817 viewsDaleLad123

Well what an amazing way to end off the year! Getting Joe Bunney in a video mate! Amazing! I hardly come on here but I thought this might be a better place to come and tell what an amazing job you are doing. The club asked you to stop making match day videos and you complied, but you kept making Dale realated videos anyway. Danny I can see your passion in the club and I would like to join many other fans in supporting you and your channel. I made this account not to long ago and found one off your videos and I loved it, its great to come back to find such a great improvement in quality its amzing. Keep the passion up and you will have a bright future ahead of you!

Up The Dale
BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 15:43 - Dec 31 with 1717 viewsdannywiseman123

BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 15:06 - Dec 31 by DaleLad123

Well what an amazing way to end off the year! Getting Joe Bunney in a video mate! Amazing! I hardly come on here but I thought this might be a better place to come and tell what an amazing job you are doing. The club asked you to stop making match day videos and you complied, but you kept making Dale realated videos anyway. Danny I can see your passion in the club and I would like to join many other fans in supporting you and your channel. I made this account not to long ago and found one off your videos and I loved it, its great to come back to find such a great improvement in quality its amzing. Keep the passion up and you will have a bright future ahead of you!

Up The Dale

Thanks mate I really appreciate the kind words you have said about myself and my channel. Im gonna take any opportunities that come my way from now on. UP THE DALE!
BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 09:52 - Jan 1 with 1440 viewsaleanddale

Brilliant... Fantastic you got some access to the players Danny.

Much much better - you are obviously improving and gaining in confidence.

Keep going pal and I just love your obvious passion for the Dale.

Happy new year - looking forward to your 2017 efforts.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 9:52]
BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 10:22 - Jan 1 with 1387 viewsfrenzied

Well done Danny

is your pal who keeps chipping in Warwick Davis?

Give him a chair to stand on...

or is he just lying down on the floor?

Happy 2017 m8
BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 10:35 - Jan 1 with 1361 viewsdannywiseman123

BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 09:52 - Jan 1 by aleanddale

Brilliant... Fantastic you got some access to the players Danny.

Much much better - you are obviously improving and gaining in confidence.

Keep going pal and I just love your obvious passion for the Dale.

Happy new year - looking forward to your 2017 efforts.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 9:52]

Thanks mate it means a lot, and I appreciate all the kind support you are showing myself and the channel. Hopefully 2017 will be a great year for us all!
BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 10:40 - Jan 1 with 1349 viewsdannywiseman123

BEST DAY AT DALE | Post-Match Reaction | Rochdale Vs Shrewsbury on 10:22 - Jan 1 by frenzied

Well done Danny

is your pal who keeps chipping in Warwick Davis?

Give him a chair to stand on...

or is he just lying down on the floor?

Happy 2017 m8

That's brilliant He was just chilling on my bed while I made the video but he decided to join in. Happy 2017 mate and I hope it's a great one for us all!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024